<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4202351020431862326?origin\x3dhttp://miracles-dohappen-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 1, 2010 ♥

SIAO-Z.
I so long nvr post ler....
DIAO..
How many days ar?
Wait.. I go check my calender....
.....
.....
SIAO. SIAO GAO.
1 WEEK NVR POST LER.
._.
Btw, just wanted to say,
Happy April Fool's Day!
Managed to trick some people but those very 'jin' like Zhining, Jia Hui(Ng) and Yu Lin very P.R.O.
They managed to figure out my tricks..
LOL
Is it because I've been with them for long?
Dunno larh..
=.=''
Btw, today I wanted to trick Jia Hui(Ng) and she wanted to trick me and then after school, we met in the canteen and then BOTH AT THE SAME TIME we stretched out our hands and Jia Hui said "Lend me $0.20!" and I said "Lend me money!" AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.
But then actually fake de =.=.=.=
Then we like LOL'ED.
And said AT THE SAME TIME "Happy April Fool's Day!"
LOL
I think because we two have been together for 3-4 years!
Know each other too well ler.
Even though I've only known Yu Lin for 1 and a half year only. She very 'jin' ler so she know all my tricks.. =.=
And the SAME for Zhining even though she's known me longer than Yu Lin but shorter then Jia Hui(Ng)
HAHAS!
'Pei fu, pei fu!"
LOL
O.M.G.
GOT SO MANY HW!!!! T.T
Nothing to say ler.
Bye~

listened to the sweet sound @ 6:56 PM


All About Her ♥

-Hiie~ I'm ஜ Kwok wing ஜ
-I am 11 this year! ^^
-Currently studying in WGPS
1K 2H 3H 4H 5I
6I
-Birthday's on 16th November(Presents are acceptable!~)
-Best friends are :
● Jia Hui(Ng) ● Zhining ● Yu Lin ● Janis
-Am a BIG fan of Taylor Swift and SHINee

Desires ♥

-MUST get good grades every year XD
-Get into NUS high! MUST ( If not, MUST get at least *275* for P.S.L.E)
-Get a laptop like my big sis~ O_O
-Get my handphone fixed!/Get new handphone!
-Be a Doctor when I grow up

Hates ♥

-Fu*king Bitches/Bastards
-Spammers
-Hackers
-Perverted stuff

Taylor Swift! ♥

Taylor Swift Website! :3♥

Should You Click? ♥

Better don't click this!

Tick Tock ♥


Chit Chat ♥



Music! ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweet Escape ♥

4H blog♥
Kok Yin[Big Sis]♥
Kwok Ching[Small Sis]♥
Jia Hui(Ng)♥
Eunice♥
Zhining Jerlin♥
Zhong Han♥
Jeffrey♥
Aaron♥
Sze-G♥
Estherlyn♥
Zheng Yang♥
Benjamin♥
Yulin♥
Janis♥
Qian Lin♥
Alson♥
Sean♥
Kenneth♥
Annabell♥
Dini♥
Mindy♥
Sue Yu♥
Sin Yee♥

Memories ♥

• June 2009 • July 2009 • August 2009 • September 2009 • October 2009 • November 2009 • December 2009 • January 2010 • February 2010 • March 2010 • April 2010 • May 2010 • June 2010 • July 2010 • August 2010 • September 2010 • October 2010 • December 2010

Credits ♥

Designer:%BLUE.pink-
Background:Dollielove